Friday, October 8, 2010

Reflection on the Integration Program (sample)

Reflection on the Integration Program
Catholic Christian as I am, there is indeed a need for me to understand liturgy and sacraments and its relation to my development as a human. More than just understanding basic things about these matters, it is call for me to put into actual practice what I have learned in our course “The Liturgy and Sacraments” to make it effective and above all to exercise my being a Christian.
My participation in the mass, as an integration of our lessons, made me realize that I am a part of a Christian community. It calls me to take part actively in the church by simply being functional in the community of Christ. I really enjoyed participating in the mass. It made me feel proud of myself because I have become a part of the Eucharistic celebration in commemoration of God’s greatness and salvific acts. And that I have done something in return for Christ’s goodness to me. My participation may be a very simple form of giving back to the Lord all the honour and glory but I guess freeing myself from any other activities and giving my time to Him is more important.
As a whole, RE 107 strengthens my belief that I am a Christian, therefore I need to participate in the Christian community and that is through partaking in God’s works and mission, by giving Him my precious time, by participating in the liturgy and by living His sacraments.
                                                                                    E F. L

No comments:

Post a Comment